세부 정보 보기 ▼
Jul 30, 2019
RØDE Microphones is proud to announce the new Lavalier GO: A high-quality, professional-grade lavalier microphone designed to pair perfectly with the Wireless GO and most recording devices with a 3.5mm TRS microphone input.
The Wireless GO is the world’s smallest and most versatile wireless microphone system. With a omnidirectional mic built into the transmitter, it offers truly wireless audio for the first time in this form factor.
But for users who want the extra flexibility of a lapel mic, the Lavalier GO is the perfect solution. Just plug it into the transmitter, clip it onto your shirt and slip the transmitter into your pocket or clip it to your belt for super compact wireless audio.
• Broadcast-grade lavalier microphone with 3.5mm TRS jack.
• High-quality omnidirectional condenser capsule.
• Durable, hard-wearing Kevlar® reinforced cable.
• Optimised for use with the RØDE Wireless GO.
• Includes pop shield, mounting clip, and carry pouch.
For More Information Visit:
See The Wireless GO here: