Quality Control Engineer
- Sydney, Australia
At RØDE Microphones we are Passionate about Audio
RØDE Microphones manufactures and exports precision tools of creativity to the world. Our Australian designed and made microphones are exported to over 140 countries enabling millions of people around the world to be heard. Our employees are passionate, hard working, talented and are pivotal to our success.
We are looking for a Quality Control Engineer to join our team
You will be challenged to rise above the ordinary
Your responsibilities will include:
- Quality control checks of RØDE products. Identification and quarantine of non-conforming parts.
- Investigating quality issues as they arise, liaising with engineers and suppliers to find timely solutions in the process of eliminating issues.
- Working with the team to develop further QC checks and reports.
- Developing and finalising corrective action plans.
- Responsible for the storage, operation and maintenance of QC test equipment.
- Complying with all obligations under Work Health and Safety Legislation
The tools you bring will be enhanced by our Technology
To be successful you will possess
- Demonstrated experience in quality control and product testing, including the use of mechanical and electrical test equipment.
- Electronics or mechanical test background required.
- Good interpersonal skills, be a clear communicator, with strong stakeholder and supplier engagement skills.
- Knowledge of audio products and accessories and how the end user may use these products considered highly advantageous.
- Strong problem-solving skills using systematic process control techniques.
- Sound knowledge of MS Office suite.
- A self-starter who is passionate, ambitious, good work ethic.
- Tertiary qualification in an engineering discipline is highly advantageous.
- Working with an ISO9001 accreditation or equivalent
Our campus is designed to create an atmosphere which reflects our love of cutting edge technology, collaboration, and our deep connection to music, film and all things audio. Do you want to be part of one of the most exciting, forward thinking companies in Australia? Then Send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you would like to be the next person to join the RØDE team.
RØDE Microphones values diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from people of all genders, ages and backgrounds.
Applications for this position have closed.